[NTLK] Newton RARE MessagePad and Newton Keyboard Leather Carrying Case on eBay

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 17 01:47:10 EDT 2014

There's several Velcro-type straps that secure it to that panel that you can see in the picture...then that raises up, easel-style, and the bottom has more hook and loop (Velcro type) material to secure it.

There's a diagram from Apple that shows how it all works together, which I have uploaded to the eBay auction.

Thanks,
--Forrest

**Sent from my inexpensive (but still way cool) Hisense Android 7" tablet