[NTLK] Is NewtonSales a good choice?

Luke Seabrook lseabrook333 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 07:17:18 EDT 2015

My advice with NewtonSales is only deal with them if you've spent a good amount of time on eBay or haven't seen anything for sale on here, then only deal with NewtonSales if you're not too worried about what you're going to get. But I have to say it was nice to get a modem and memory card, it also came with an original stylus which was good.

So don't run just think of all the options then cautiously edge towards.

Sent from my iPhone