[NTLK] How to file an existing note on a card using an 1.3 OS Messagepad 100

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Feb 1 13:09:18 EST 2015

Apart from the fact that I must be getting old, the subject says it all. Is
this even possible with Newton OS 1.x? The Folder button allows me to file
the note in different folders and allows me to edit the folder list, but
that's it.

Last time I looked, UNNA did not have a user's manual for the OMP, MP100,
MP110 or MP120 with 1.x OS. Is there such a manual out there that I haven't
found? If it is, please drop me a URL.

Please respond off-list because it might take some time until the next
NewtonTalk digest is sent.

Thanks

Frank