[NTLK] iOSEinstein 1.1.0 (13.0) is now available

Forrest Buffenmyer newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 3 16:21:31 EST 2015

It appears that we don't know how to install the patch. I tried to rename 711000, which I'm pretty sure is a patched ROM, to 717006--the required name for Einstein to run. It didn't work, in the sense that it still behaved as an unpatched ROM.

As I mentioned before, for unrooted Android tablets you just transfer the file to the tablet (USB or wifi) into the Downloads folder of either the emulated storage card (RAM) or the actual, one, and Einstein finds and installs it. This works for either packages or patches.

I tried almost the same thing with iTunes (sending the files that make up the patch to the iPhone), but it did not work. Einstein did not recognize them, and they don't show up in the Unfiled items.

Thanks,
--Forrest

(Sent from my Hisense Sero 7 Pro...with Einstein)