[NTLK] Clearing out a few items

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:04:43 EST 2015

Dear NTLK Users,

I'm clearing out a few items.
First item I have is a MP2000/2100 Rechargeable Pack Charging/Conditioning
Station

By Alexander Technologies
Called: Universal Charging Station 'The Cheetah'
Model Number: USC4000
Revision: 00
Serial Number 55-29155
Date Code: 9841

It has four bay and requires the use of special sleeves.
It came with only three sleeves for the MP2000/2100 Rechargeable Packs.

Model Number: USC987C
Revision: 00
For  Battery Apple Newton P/N H0163 NICD NIMH ONLY

In addition to the maim base unit and the three sleeves there is a Power
Brick with a US 3 Prong Power Cable. The unit worked when last used and it
charged and conditioned old, new and recelled packed fine. For clarity
there is an issue with the contacts of the sleeve and the rechargeable
packs you insert. There are springs involved and at times they were finicky
which you had to wiggle the packs to get good contact.

I give first dibs to Frank G. who asked about this when I first got it.
Anyone else interested let me know.
I have a price in mind so whomever gives me what I will accept plus actual
shipping will get it.
I was never able to make a full prototype to work with the eMate 300 packs
but I did get it to work and if you like to tinker it's easy to figure out.

Picture by request - I'm sure there are some in my Flickr feed somewhere
but I'm too busy to search for them - if no takers it goes back into
storage as I've not been working on recelling packs and reconditioning
packs for a while now. I would like to get it into hand  of someone who can
really use it.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family