[NTLK] Newton <--> Mac cable

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Sun Feb 15 12:37:24 EST 2015

> I?ll probably have to buy the cable anyway, but it?s quite expensive
> right now
>
> but even if it?s still possible to get it, I doubt that they?ll want
> to ship it all the way to North America!

If we are talking about the serial cable with two Mini-DIN connectors (one
goes into the Newton Dongle and one  into the Mac's serial or modem port): I
have these cables, so far everyone found my prices more than fair, and I'm
perfectly willing to ship the cable to anywhere in this galaxy, provided a
delivery chain starting in Germany has been established :-)

Cheers

Frank