[NTLK] MP2100 WiFi issue w/ Farallon card

RAParker RAParker at Quadzilla.NET
Thu Jan 1 12:27:52 EST 2015

Another item I noticed in the video was your SSID. You have it set to
"Apple Newton" ... Try using all caps and no spaces. I think the space may
be throwing off the wireless handshake.

--
RAParker
QuadzillaNET