[NTLK] MP2100 WiFi issue w/ Farallon card

RAParker RAParker at Quadzilla.NET
Sat Jan 3 17:02:06 EST 2015

In fact, funny you should ask, I can't see the "Visibility Setting" ... you
should have this set to "Show SSID" ... I'm sure you do. Some hide the SSID
for increased security but this can cause problems just like what I saw in
the video. The "802.11b only" is good too, leave that. It helps with wifi
compatibility.

--
RAParker
QuadzillaNET
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 12:25 PM, Blake Patterson wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestions - an update:

.
.
.