[NTLK] MP2100 WiFi issue w/ Farallon card

RAParker RAParker at Quadzilla.NET
Sat Jan 3 17:53:17 EST 2015

 Use card for AppleTalk should not be causing your connection issues. It is
useful to connect with Newton Connection Utilities and sets "AppleTalk over
Ethernet" to yes. You can uncheck this if you'd like. Everything else looks
good. I'm using channel 10 at Auto transmission speed.

Another thing: Eject/Reinsert your WiFi card when you change SSID and/or
WEP settings (if you haven't already reset your Newton or Wifi Card.) I
will have to do this when I switch between my Home and my MiFi worksites.
The WaveLan card/driver then reloads the corrects settings upon insert.

Have you tried setting the router to different channels? Perhaps some other
signal is causing interference.

--
RAParker
QuadzillaNET