[NTLK] Newton touchscreen not responding

Simone Picchioni simonepsp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 19:36:49 EST 2015

Hi Frank,
it's nice to see you again :)

black plastic pen holder is correctly screwed in. I've also checked
rectangular rubber under touchscreen cable and added a little thickness
(with a sort of cardboard).
I think that pressure is enough but touchscreen still doesn't work :(

I'll try to put a little quantity of "silver conductive compound" on
touchscreen cable tracks...it should fix it.

Bye,
Simone.