[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 19, Issue 15

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Tue Jul 14 14:33:16 EDT 2015

Huh, I hadn't considered there might be knock-offs still being actively sold.

Should I just recycle the defunct batteries then?  I've been assuming there was value in keeping the plastic housing since they are no longer being manufactured, and having the guts replaced.  But if third parties have compatible moulds for the plastics...

Steven