[NTLK] Einstein on Android

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 10 01:15:31 EDT 2015

Jon:

I’ve been running Einstein on my Hisense Sero 7 Pro with KitKat for almost a year now, and have had full emulation (except there is no sound). My Targus stylus that I originally got years ago for the First Generation iPad works (just) okay—it requires a good bit of pressure, though. A fingertip works well in that it shows up with just slight contact, but lacks the fine touch and subtlety required for serious note writing.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams