[NTLK] ProDOS [WAS: "Re: [OT] WWDC 2015, any NTLKers there?"]

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Jun 12 12:51:12 EDT 2015

I love my Apple IIGS. Despite its flaws and shortcomings—compared to more modern machines, like no native Internet browser or native hard drive capabilities—I’d be loathe to part with it.

It’s a great disappointment, like Dennis pointed out, that Apple didn’t do more with it.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams