[NTLK] [ADMIN] List messages being blocked by Apple

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Fri Mar 20 14:18:46 EDT 2015

Hello everyone.

I've confirmed that Apple (and other companies) use a service called ProofPoint for spam blocking on their mail services.

Apparently, the NTLK server has been on that list since at least March 7th.

All messages from the list to mac.com, me.com, icloud.com (and a couple of other non-Apple domains) are being blocked. This issues currently affects over five dozen list members, whom I have contacted off-list.

I submitted a request for removal from the blacklist several days ago, but have yet to receive a reply.

Ugh.

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian