[NTLK] A whole bunch of Newton stuff available

Peter Fraser pjfraser at mac.com
Mon May 25 16:36:48 EDT 2015

Looks like some folks are interested in this stuff, but a lot less interested in the floppies and CDs and books and manuals and the like.  It will go along to them, as part of the package deal, but might end up in the dumpster soon after.

If you're just interested in that part - docs and software and books - we can probably split that off for you.  And since it's media, it can ship at the dirt cheap 4th class media mail.

Let me know.

-- Peter
pjfraser at mac.com