[NTLK] Brindisi text pronounciation

Riccardo Mori rick at newted.org
Wed Nov 4 09:33:21 EST 2015

On 31 Oct 2015, at 21:22, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:

> "Curious" wouldn't be the right word. I intend to add this to my repertoire,
> and I would like to make sure it sounds correct. That's why I am after a
> recording of this text being read slowly and clearly by a native Italian
> speaker who knows all the words, even though some are kinda old.

Okay, now I understand. I cannot make a recording at the moment, unfortunately. But I was wondering: do you have a modern Intel Mac? If you do, I can copy and paste the lyrics with the correct accents and you can activate the text-to-speech feature in Mac OS X to have the text read by the Italian automated voice. It’s rather good, and you can slow its playback considerably.

Cheers,
Rick