[NTLK] FS: Newton equipment, software, accessories, chargers, battery holders

Daniel Coughlin vacputer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 02:11:52 EDT 2015

I can't speak for the HP device in question, but Wireless ActiveSync set up on a Windows Mobile device can be incredibly slick, though both of those technologies have long since gone the way of the Dodo. Unfortunately, most of the community that built around WM (XDADevs, etc) has long since moved on, so any assumption of support is unrealistic at best.

That said, I'd kill for a Newt as small and light as an Axim or the like. Shame MS never really perfected their handwriting transcription.