[NTLK] NewtonPress always crush - why?

Woody Smith woodysmith at me.com
Sun Oct 11 10:51:02 EDT 2015

If you are on an older mac try allocating more memory to NP.

If you have a 2100 try NewtsCape and create books on the newt.

Digital Dan did an excellent series of posts on creating newton books.

Archives are searchable and have some good points, though sometimes difficult to narrow down search

Woody