[NTLK] Pinging Ryan Vetter - This is from the Newton Frank - I am getting malware mails from people claiming to be you

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Fri Oct 16 15:45:31 EDT 2015

Hi Ryan,

I hope at least one of the three mail addresses I have is still valid.

Lately I am getting malware mails from people claiming to be you. The
address these mails are (supposedly) from is RyanVetter @ niscorp . us. This
is beginning to get a tad annoying.

I will cc this mail to NewtonTalk since some other list members are also on
this mail's address list.

If this mail address is really yours, you should consider closing it down.
And you might want to check your computer(s) for software that should't be
there...

Cheers

Frank