[NTLK] Need (Hardware) Internet Bridge Solution

SteveC craft.steve at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:41:10 EDT 2015

Hey all. Not sure if this came through before, so here it is again.

I'm still looking for a way to get word processing documents from my eMate in and out of an Internet store (DropBox,  OneDrive, Evernote, Google Docs/Drive) without having to hook it to my PC. Some way I could just save/read docs over the Internet transparently. I would rather not use a computer or run yet another VM just to sync docs....

Has anyone used a Raspberry Pi to make a kind of "transfer box" or something similar?

--
Sent from my Intellivision Keyboard Component