[NTLK] Daily Digest Subscriber - Am I the first to see the iPen and the obvious Newton connection?

LLoyd A. Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Wed Sep 9 19:56:35 EDT 2015

Greetings, Everyone:
       By now everyone has probably seen the Apple news about-the iPen.
Like all of you, no doubt, I see it as vindication of Newtonian pen
computing. One story even mentioned the Newt. No disrespect to the late
Steve Jobs but I am happy to see this technology vindicated.
      I send these greetings to you via stylus in put on my Fujitsu
Lifebook and look forward to someday testing this exciting new development.
Regards,
  Lloyd Conway
  Charlotte, Michigan