[NTLK] [OT] Christchurch NZ

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 07:06:21 EDT 2016

Tony,

Thanks but we actually moved on to Auckland before returning to Canada. We
had a great time in NZ and it was spectacular to camp in the snowy
mountains, see Weta workshop (the studio which makes practical effects,
props for movies) as well as Hobbitton and dozens of other things (hikes,
nature walks, etc). South Island was our favourite. We stopped at the
Airforce Museum in Christchurch as well, but had to rush it a bit to catch
a plane.

I definitely recommend it to any list members who have the time and the
means to visit. By camper van or car (there are motels everywhere) seems to
be the best way to see it, taking at least a couple of weeks.

Noah

--
Sent from Noah's Personal Gmail Account