[NTLK] IrDA Package Installer

Brian Adams brianadams102 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 00:27:07 EDT 2016

Hi there,

After many years, I finally managed to snag an MP2100. Minus the dongle.

No problem, I thought. I’ll just use the IrDA Package Installer.

I installed on my PowerBook 3400, and copied over the Newton Internet Enabler packages.

I ran the IrDA Package Installer, and selected “install” from the menu and it informed me that it could not find “IrDA Tool”.

I’ve looked all over my various discs (and on the internet) and can’t seem to find this extension.

Anybody here know where I could find it?

Thanks !

-brian