[NTLK] [OT] Article One Partners Study $4500

M J Pittman mjpittman2013 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:18:52 EST 2016

No it's not spam. It's another way to make a little extra on the side and
to learn something about the research and legal processes pertaining to
patentable intellectual property. There was one study I had participated
in, and there was an outdated user manual I wanted to download from Newton
Talk; however, it was out of reach for me. I have since kept this contact
address on my list, just in case I spot something one of you might be able
to tackle. Good luck!

Jane P.  @LorenzButterfly