[NTLK] Einstein on Android?

Matthias Melcher mm at matthiasm.com
Fri Dec 30 14:06:08 EST 2016

> On Dec 29, 2016, at 9:21 PM, Aaron Brigati <abrigati at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Where can one get Einstein for Android these days?
>
> All the links I could find were to Google Code, which now redirects to github, which appears to be source, and there are no build instructions for Android that I could see.
>
> (I tried to post this earlier but it doesn't seem to have gone through. Apologies if it doubles.)

The Android developer environment has changed drastically from Eclipse to Android Studio. None of the Einstein developers has had the time to update the build environment. Einstein is not a Java app (which is the most wanted default on Android), but a native C++ app, which makes porting to a new environment quite time consuming.

Matthias