[NTLK] USB to Newton Interconnect cables

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Fri Feb 5 16:17:36 EST 2016

>> Maybe it is a good idea to put this project on Kickstarter. I can pay in front.
>
> Yes, I think that’s what I will do.  I need to check out what their cost is, but the infrastructure might be useful.

This sounds like a great way to manage this project.

It would allow members of the list (and people outside of NTLK) to easily point at information when spreading the word. I can see this type of Kickstarter getting picked up by some of the tech media and Apple-related news sites as well.

(Also, I'm interested in at least four cables myself.)

Thanks, David!

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian