[NTLK] Newton and eMate mention by Smalldog Electronics

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Feb 26 17:01:35 EST 2016

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 4:16 PM, Doug <ispinn at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just got this eblast with a Newton mention in my inbox and wanted to
> pass it on:
>
>      http://blog.smalldog.com/kibbles/kb973
>
> Don Mayer, the president, used to be and sounds like he still is a Newton user.
>
> Hey Grant, how about inviting Don to join NTLK? ;-)

Hey Doug,

That was actually my article (my day job is at Small Dog), so I'm glad
you liked it! While Don no longer owns or uses a Newton, he is a
former user and has some great stories about using his Newtons back in
the day (esp. at Apple auctions, trade shows, etc.) I think my eMate
stylus was dug out of the depths of a drawer in the Small Dog offices.
Naturally, I'm happy to hear you're still a Kibbles & Bytes reader
too.

For anyone reading on a Newton, there's a plain text version of the
newsletter issue here:

<http://blog.smalldog.com/kibbles/kb973/text-only>

TL;DR I bought a Twelve South Compass 2 for my MessagePad 2100 and
it's like it was designed specifically for it! (I also use it with my
iPad mini.)

--
Morgan
---