[NTLK] Dell TrueMobile 1150 won't work with Newton

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Feb 28 18:53:08 EST 2016

While I do not have this card a couple of things come to mind.  Did you
make sure that the AP does not have any encryption going?  Most
encryption methods (except WEP) are incompatible with the newton.  First
I would try not having any encryption going on at all and see if that
works.  I also would make sure that the SSID is being brodcast (there is
a option in the AP config to not broadcast the SSID), while that
shouldn't make a difference, it is one less possible problem.

Are you sure the card works?  Do you have another piece of hardware you
can test it on?

-Dan