[NTLK] The best LAN card for Newton is?

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Sun Jul 3 15:17:31 EDT 2016

I have D-Link DE-660, but Newton working in the same way like on WiFi card. So, it is not a problem with card. maybe too much software on this Newton (except NPDS). It is funny, because before upgrade to newest version NPDS I had 10 days even. Now I have 2-3 days without completely freeze. Usually I have big Newt icon on the top (Newton thinking), everything freeze, I can’t do anything except turn off Newton :(

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)