[NTLK] Fwd: just a message

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 8 22:48:23 EDT 2016

Yeah this one is NOT from me…that’s not my signature at the bottom.
(“http://newtontalk.net <http://newtontalk.net/>
http://twitter.com/newtontalk <http://twitter.com/newtontalk>”)

DON’T CLICK ON THAT LINK! That’s how this keep spreading, I think.

Grrrr,
Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams