[NTLK] Newton 2100 and Nokia Phone Card 2.0

Luke Seabrook lseabrook333 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:05:00 EST 2016

Hi,

Probably any provider will be fine, I just use a Vodafone Pay as You Go.
I have no idea about setting up the card, I thought I saw this: myapplenewton.blogspot.co.uk/2009/09/nokia-cardphone-project.html on the My Apple Newton Blog, you might also want to try looking up old user guides.

Luke Seabrook