[NTLK] Newton 2100 and Nokia Phone Card 2.0

David Arnold davida at pobox.com
Wed Mar 2 16:44:37 EST 2016

The biggest issue with these devices is the impending shutdown of the 2G GSM networks.

In Australia:
	Telstra	1 Dec 2016
	Optus	1 Apr 2017

In USA
	AT&T	1 Jan 2017
	Verizon	2021 (CDMA)

In Singapore
	M1	1 Apr 2017
	Starhub	1 Apr 2017
	Sintel	1 Apr 2017

The UK sounds like it might be somewhat later; no idea about other countries/regions.