[NTLK] Ashes to Ashes 2

Norma Gjuka ngjuka at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:46:27 EST 2016

All humans (4) and dog people (3)are fine. 3 cats perished, 1 survived. All
the livestock is far from the house.

I'm living in my 1980 VW Westfalia with my dog. It's actually quite comfy.
So my needs and wants must remain small. I've been looking to replace the
2010 mini.

My daughter and I are spinners and weavers so lost spinning wheels and
looms, tools for processing wool. And everything else. Friends here have
generous hearts and kind support. Will take a long time to clean up the
debris.

It's an opportunity to reevaluate. Did I really need all those PEZ
dispensers?