[NTLK] 210 rechargable pack?

Ron Erickson rte7x9 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 10:49:10 EDT 2016

Marisa or others,

I have recently rebuilt my own rechargeable pack using the following cells:

http://www.amazon.com/Pack-Rechargeable-Batteries-Solder-Tenergy/dp/B00CR0R8KQ

I would be able to rebuild units for others if someone is in a fix and
really needs a pack. Contact me directly if you would be interested. I
would order the cells but I would ask that you send me a pack to sacrifice,
erm, I mean, rebuild! :)

Thanks,
-Ron Erickson