[NTLK] I'm looking for Newton posters

Ron Erickson rte7x9 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 09:34:58 EDT 2016

Pawel,

In search of the same thing, I happened upon a neat article worth passing
along that is somewhat related. This is a nice list of
somewhat-decent-resolution Apple ads through the years:
http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/09/the-evolution-of-apple-ads/

It is the best source that I have been able to find of this MessagePad 2000
ad:
http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploads/apple_ads/1997messagepad2000.jpg

I have that one printed out on 11x17" paper hanging at my desk.
Unfortunately it is not a big enough scan to print any larger. Looking
forward to seeing what others scrounge up!

-Ron