[NTLK] Can't connect my Newtons...

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Sun May 22 13:02:47 EDT 2016

I’m not sure about this, because I have manual IP (static, always the same) and MAC addresses are the same. So, nothing change in configuration. I had even MAC address assigned to IP address and I had this problem before… Still I didn’t discover details about it, but my conclusion is there is problem with WiFi <-> AP communication sometimes.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)