[NTLK] Einstein for Windows 10

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Sat May 28 16:55:01 EDT 2016

Hi Brian,

I've never used the Windows build, and I don't know of anyone actively maintaining it. That said, I imagine it probably needs only minor tweaking from someone with Windows programming experience to bring it up to speed, since not much has changed in the front end over the years.

Does it leave any kind of crash report behind that a developer could use to investigate?

Steven, via iPad