[NTLK] Looking for a few Newton related items

Michael Pick mpick at me.com
Sat Oct 8 14:25:51 EDT 2016

Hi folks:

I'm looking for a few Newton related items and thought I would throw it out to the list to see if anyone had extras available.

I recently came into an eMate 300 and I'm looking for a stylus and power adapter to use with it, it seems to be working just fine.

I also have a MP 2000 that I'd like to make workable, and to that end I'm looking for a 2XXX stylus and (long shot) a battery tray or battery pack to rebuild.

Thanks all!
Mike Pick (long-time lurker)

Sent from the past