[NTLK] [FREE] eMates, accessories, batteries in Toronto area

Jeff M. Fischbach, ABFE jeff at secondwave.com
Sun Oct 9 15:53:31 EDT 2016

Just contacted her. Our HS Robotics team is always interested in working
with more vintage tech. Thank you!

Jeff Michael Fischbach, ABFE <jeff at secondwave.com>
Board Certified Forensic Technologist (ABFE #12891)
SecondWave, Inc. <http://secondwave.com>
9909 Topanga Canyon Blvd., #205, Chatsworth, CA 91311, USA

WARNING: This message may contain HAZARDOUS DATA. See: http://HazDat.com.

PH:       818.773.0400 /  eFAX: 818-337-2255
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/HazDat
IM:        jeffsecondwave (AIM/MSN/Yahoo/Skype) jmfischbach (GTalk) 9421924
(ICQ)

Cal:       http://calendar.secondwave.com
CV:       http://cv.JeffFischbach.com <http://cv.secondwave.com>
Cont:     http://contact.secondwave.com

This correspondence is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy
Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and may contain privileged and confidential
material. It is intended to be read ONLY by the named recipient(s). If you
have received this message in error please notify the sender and discard
immediately. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited.