[NTLK] Newton Connection tools no longer sold or supported

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Sep 5 21:35:25 EDT 2016

I recently contacted the author as to the status of Newton connection
Tools (a program that works similar to NCU but better for Windows XP and
up).  And I got a response that it is no longer sold or supported.  So a
warning for those using it for backups, if you lose your current newton,
your backups are rendered useless as the software is locked to one
newton and will not work with another without a new code/license key.
And since the software is no longer supported ... no more new codes (at
least I am assuming, he didn't say that specifically but told me to look
for something else).

-Dan