[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 33, Issue 13

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Thu Sep 15 22:13:07 EDT 2016

On 2016-09-15, at 2:34 PM, John Gamble wrote:

> Where is the survey? I have no use for it so I guess that's a consideration. As an iPhone user I really don't give a damn (and am guessing other iPhone users are choosing to refrain from commenting for that reason).

If that's the case, then please take the survey anyway and simply answer "no" to the first question.

https://goo.gl/forms/k83zUdvVcmrJZ50x2

> My opinion is that if you want it for yourself then nothing else matters. I don't really feel entitled to a vote because I'll never buy an Android (and presume that most hardcore Apple fans are in the same category).

I'm certainly classified as a "hardcore Apple fan" ... but I'm also interested in keeping the Newton OS experience alive. Even if that means poking and prodding an Android device for the sake of the cause. Sometimes, it's about the OS and the user experience ... not the hardware it's running on.

Also, thanks in advance for your participation!

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Web Custodian