[NTLK] How to make custom sounds for NewtonOS?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Apr 11 11:25:40 EDT 2017

I don't know exactly how, but I do know an installed package with a
sound you can then set to replace the default.  For example I have a
soundbyte of C3-P0 saying "We're Doomed!" when a system error comes up.
 There were a bunch of sound packs available way back when.  I have a
few, but some of them only worked for some apps.  While others could be
used for anything you wanted (available to the system).

I once thought about making my own, and I may have some of the info I
collected back then.  I will see if I can find it.

-Dan