[NTLK] Internal Serial Slot Connectors in Stock

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Mon Apr 17 16:19:37 EDT 2017

Hi everyone.

A few months ago, I noted that Mouser did list the connectors for the internal serial slot as “0 in stock, can be backordered”

So I placed an order for 30 of them, just to see what happened.  And they arrived today.

Also, it seems that mouser had to order a minimum quantity to fulfill my order, so they currently have about 250 of them in stock:

http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/JAE-Electronics/IL-WX-32PB-VF-BE/

Sadly, I don’t think this approach will work for the external dock connector, as that part number is not even in any of the usual catalogs.

But if you need internal connectors, like I did, you can get them for  $1.43 each or $1.22 for 10 or more.

Jake