[NTLK] Love Letter to Newton Movie

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Tue Apr 18 11:18:21 EDT 2017

> On 18 Apr 2017, at 15:20, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> It has been a while since I posted about the film, but things are still moving forward slowly. I would really like to complete the film and release it online by February 27th, 2018, the 20-year anniversary of the discontinuation of Newton.
>
> I have decided to try the following two things:
>
> - Crowdfunding campaign to raise funds on Indiegogo http://lovelettertonewton.moosefuel.media/video/

Video is great! I really like it!

> - User submissions of videos via the website http://lovelettertonewton.moosefuel.media/contribute/ <http://lovelettertonewton.moosefuel.media/contribute/>
I’m not sure about this. IMO, you could think about some interviews with people instead of waiting for videos from them. And some guides/questions would be helpful. For example I’m not sure what kind of informations do you want to get :)

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 <http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680/> (powered by Raspberry Pi)