[NTLK] Love Letter to Newton Movie

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 12:09:26 EDT 2017

> On Apr 18, 2017, at 12:00 PM, newtontalk-request at newtontalk.net wrote:
>
> Video is great! I really like it!

Thanks Pawel!

Yes, maybe I need to clarify the user-submissions bit, although the way this is going I think most of the footage will be shot professionally.

Also, please nobody share the video yet, since I have some updates based on feedback so far, and I haven’t even launched the crowdfunding page yet! I only have 60 days from launch to raise the money, and humorously I haven’t even decided on the exact amount to try for. Once all my ducks are in a row I would really appreciate the help sharing, however.