[NTLK] Love Letter to Newton Movie

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Mon Apr 24 14:02:12 EDT 2017

On 2017-04-23, at 7:40 PM, Noah Leon wrote:

> Wow Grant, that would be amazing. What did you have in mind as gifts specifically?

Well, I have a few Newton cases and portfolio-like carry-alls that I'll never use, an official Newton ball cap, various "new old stock" styluses, maybe I could even throw together a MP2100 kit.

> For the PC Card QuickTime version, would it be using the Newton's limited
> abilities to play on a MessagePad itself, or for playback on computers? It
> would be cute to use the same colours as the Newton card on the sticker.

I was thinking that this would be a Newton-specific version that could be packaged using Newton Movie Convertor or similar:

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/macos/NewtonMovieConverter2013

g.