[NTLK] Love Letter to Newton Movie

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 10:16:20 EDT 2017

Thanks for the info about Movie Converter. I have to go and get my
Powerbook out of the closet (it appears to be PPC only) and see what kind
of damage I can do!

Perhaps I could include two or three one-minute clips from the film on a
20MB PCMCIA card as a perk. I have a 20mb card I could sacrifice, or I
could monitor eBay. It's not the whole film, but still cool.

I would love to offer those things you mentioned, Grant, as perks. I think
I will include an OMP which I got for the film as a perk also. I was
planning on filming some "unboxings" by non-newton people to get some
reactions.

I would ideally like to launch the campaign today (I wasn't able to get it
done on the week end due to being busy) or tomorrow, but I think I can add
perks once the campaign has started and it might even be a good think to
keep momentum going. MP2100s seem to be going for around $600 on eBay, so I
think that would be a premium perk, and would probably warrant you a
producer credit in the film yourself. I think any sort of package would
include, for example, the case, the VHS, the film download, and a branded
stylus, or another example would be a Newton Stylus, movie download, and
VHS tape, or similar combination as a premium sponsorship. If you want to
tell me exactly what you want to contribute I will contact you off-list
about the prices for said perks, as well as what you can get in return
(producer credit, or whatever else) so we can make sure we are on the same
page.

Noah
--
Sent from Noah's Personal Gmail Account