[NTLK] Give Up Smart Phone

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Fri Apr 28 23:15:46 EDT 2017

Wow, Morgan! I use PocketMoney for IOS on my iDevices and PocketMoney
Desktop on my iMac. I don't know if you heard, but Hardy Macia passed away
in May 2013. Holly, Hardy's widow, sold Catamount Software to a PM user,
Nick Alonge. Hardy had asked me to be the SPAM moderator for the website a
couple of years before and I've been doing it ever since. Anyway, I've
downloaded PocketMoney for Newton but never installed it. What formats will
it import, QIF? TDF?

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"