[NTLK] Morgan Aldridge

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Sun Aug 13 22:16:49 EDT 2017

OK, Morgan

I wasn't aware that Nick still had access to the download page for the
Newton software. I downloaded the applications two years ago as I was
afraid the page would disappear. As for the Newton Catamount forum, the
only threads in it are one with myself and Hardy from 2009 and one that
never received a reply from 2010

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"