[NTLK] Navigating the web with the newton

Abraham Limpo abraham at familialimpo.net
Sun Dec 10 12:01:24 EST 2017

Hello fellow newtonians!

I managed to connect my emate to internet, but seems that I'm unable to
load any webpage. Newthopper says that it doesn't support 'text/html' (or
UTF8) while I seem to be able to load simple webpages (that I made) with
newt's cape but isn't able to open anything else.

Because I'm using a "unusual" method to connect to internet (direct serial
connection to a unix server with PPPD) I don't know if I'm doing anything
wrong or there is simply no webpages for newton to open.

Any suggestion?